The Corinthian Advantage
At Corinthian Colleges, Inc., employees are rewarded with the Corinthian Advantage, our unique approach to your health, wealth and life. It is a comprehensive package of benefits and services which CCi is dedicated to providing to our employees.
- Health Care - Medical, dental and vision plans. Employee and company share cost.
- Wellness - Available to employees who elect medical benefits at no additional cost. Offers health screenings, health assessments, coaching, online programs and more.
- Domestic Partner Coverage - Available for all benefits offered.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Employees may elect to pay for out-of-pocket health care and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis up to an annual maximum of $3,000 per employee in health care and $5,000 per family in dependent day care expenses, such as daycare and eldercare.
- 401(k) Plan - Automatic entry into program at 3% of salary deferrals, when benefits become eligible.
- 401(k) Match - Company matching contributions are 100% of first 2% of salary deferrals, then 50% of the next 4% after 1,000 hours and 1 year of service.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - Eligible to participate after 1 year of service. Provides employees the opportunity to purchase CCi stock at a discounted price.
- Company Paid Life Insurance - Benefit is equal to annual salary, to a maximum of $250,000.
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance - Voluntary and employee paid.
- Company Paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Benefit is equal to annual salary (up to a maximum of $250,000).
- Additional Death Benefit - Four weeks salary to family.
- Company Paid Business Travel Accident Insurance and Travel Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability, company paid.
- Voluntary Short Term Disability, employee paid.
- Voluntary Plans including: Transportation Reimbursement, Long Term Care Insurance, Group Legal Plan
- Employee Assistance Program - Company paid coverage for employees and their families.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Tuition Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Benefit eligibility is dependent on position and number of hours worked.
The above summary is for informational purposes only. In the event of a conflict between the information above and that contained in the documents governing each individual program, the terms of the plan document will prevail.